How to find us
Haiku Mill is located on Maui’s beautiful North Shore. We are a approximately 10 miles from the airport. Complete driving directions to Haiku Mill may be found here.
DIRECTIONS TO HAIKU MILL
from Kahului Airport
- Follow Hana Highway #36 through Paia, toward Haiku.
- You will go through Paia town and stay on Hana Highway for 10.2 miles.
- At Mile Marker 11, turn RIGHT onto Haiku Road (Highway #398).
- Approximately .6 miles on your right is 250 Haiku Road. After you pass Mile Marker 4 and a long row of tall pine trees on your left, you will see two open antique French gates with stone pots on the outside on your right. Drive into the entrance on the right, and park to your right along the fence.
- Walk up toward ruins (there is no parking allowed at the top of the property).