Your Journey Begins
Haiku Mill’s professional staff is happy to provide you with a complete set of information about wedding and event planning services and fees. You may email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 808-575-9994. We will gladly schedule a site visit to our property upon request and date availability.
Haiku Mill’s availability often changes on a daily basis and is often flexible enough to meet your request for a specific date. We will gladly place a COURTESY HOLD on a requested date for 7 working days. If a contract has not been signed by the end of the 7 working days, the COURTESY HOLD will be taken off and the date will become available for another client.
When you decide to make a reservation for your wedding and/or special event, our Director of Operations will email you a contract. You will then have 7 business days to read, review, and sign the contract and to secure your date with a deposit. The deposit amount equals 50% of the Haiku Mill Site Fee and is non-fundable, as our calendar fills up quickly.
Haiku Mill venue rental includes:
- Rental of property from 10am-10pm on day of event
- Use of Bridal Cottage for bride and attendants
- Restroom facilities for up to 60 guests
- Parking accommodations for up to 30 vehicles
- Professional built in Bose sound system
- Waterfall management
- Hurricane candle holders with white pillar candles in each of the ten Haiku Mill nooks
- All permanent electrical lighting
- Set up, breakdown, and clean up on event day